I started the weekend off right with some good friends and good grub!
My friend Jenny and I have driven by this little hole in the wall of a taco house, that is kinda located in the ghetto. We would drive by it two nights a week on our way to go workout. Being that we were going to go workout, we couldn't ever order anything and then it was closed by the time we were on our way home...
So, just the other night we decided to check it out and boy was it amazing!!!
Of course I had to capture a few pics from our amazing experience...
![]() |
| Happy and full (of beer and tacos that is....) Saturday, good 3 hour workout this morning... had to burn some calories because I am on my way to go camping! |





1 comment:
Yum. Willie is obsessed with horchata now!
Post a Comment