Thursday, July 28, 2011

Simple Addictions

 I want to start out by asking this one question - what is the one thing that you love about summer?

For me, it's sure as hell NOT the 100 degree days that we have had like today but what it is, is one the purest things that nature could provide us... Fruit.

By the way, if I could eat fruit everyday, I just might.
Here are a few of this week's farmer's market delights...

Farmer's markets also have many other goodies to choose from...
With all the tomatoes and cucumbers in bloom, I have made up a few different salads that have been super yummy...
tomatoes, cucumbers, goat cheese, balsamic vinaigrette
Today has been as odd day. My brain feels like it is skipping and can't focus on one thing... I am a bit tired and hot.

I stopped at The Bux for a drink at lunch, to drop of some dresses to a friend and the ladies made me a special drink...
Iced Coffee with an extra two shots of espresso... YIKES!

So sorry for the random posts today, but as I said, my brain is not working...

What are some of your simplest pleasures that you look forward to during summer?

1 comment:

Emily @ Sweating Sugar said...

Fruit is high on my list, and so is having cocktails and parties outside in the evening!