Monday, July 11, 2011

New Shoes On

My new shoes that I ordered online. I usually wear asics gel nimbus 12 but tried on the new 13 edition at Fleet Feet but they were out of my size. The new Asics Gel Nimbus 13 are amazing.



I also wanted to start running on the trails in actual trail running shoes. I tried on several and boy are they quite different. They are very bright colors and very stiff. The one that I did like was the Brooks Cascadia 6 - but I thought they were ugly so I went home and did some more research.

Call me vain, but I found this online which are more of a cross breed between train and running shoes, so I decided to give them a try. Luckily onlineshoes.com has free returns and exchanges so if I don't like then back to the warehouse they will go and I will buckle and buy the crazy colored ones.



If they don't fit, then I will reorder these ones.... Which color shall I possible choose?


1 comment:

Emily @ Sweating Sugar said...

The blue ones are crazy cute!!!