Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sleep is good!

So a few of you asked me why I didn't post yesterday well this is why....


Not Sure if you can see but if you zoom in on the beautiful looking man on the stage, you would see that it is Tim McGraw. 

And after a few too many of these...
all I wanted to do was sleep in today. Granted, I did miss my workout with my group but spending a great evening with some friends at an awesome concert was well worth it.

And besides, I know it's almost 2 o'clock in the afternoon but I am about to head out on my bike for a nice 2 hour Brick session of biking on running all on my own!

The other two bands that played were The Band Perry, (we were stuck in horrible traffic so  I missed getting to hear them, so sad) but the second bad was Luke Bryan, who rocked the stage and then rocked the stage with Tim later on in the evening.



So, after a great hot sweaty night of way too many beers and some good ass country music..I slept for 10 hours (it was a long week) and now  it's time to get my sweat on and get my workout in for the day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun night!