Thursday, June 23, 2011

Random Ramblings….

This week has been jammed pack with events and I am bit behind in detailing the daily ramblings of my life. To sum it up this was Monday:

My legs still hurt from my 40 mile ride the day before and I struggled with my lunch run. I think I may have done 2 miles and decided I needed to rest and stretch a bit more before I went too hard that night. So after work, I met up a friend for Pedicures and happy hour!


Yes, the calamari was a collection of circles and tentacles. The tentacles were a bit gross to choke down but they went well with a glass of wine… Hence, no workout Monday night.


Tuesday - Took a fun trip to the local Wally World and picked myself up an awesome new HOT PINK tank top… and some laundry detergent.


After work, migraine from hell. Went home and took some med and a nap, woke up and decided to clean (which I really don't have much time to do and I swear a tornado had struck and my house was turned upside down). Again, no workout (unless hand washing dishes and scrubbing the floors count).



Wednesday - Happy Hour after work to celebrate a friend passing a test for work. Had another fun first date, not to impressed, let's just say - don't pick your nails when you are sitting at table enjoying a drink with a girl for the first time… EWWW GROSS! (Maybe he was nervous, but that is no excuse).


I have to share with you the beer I tried…



If you like, anything banana flavored, I would highly recommend.


And that brings us to today, Thursday… Well will see what the rest of the day holds in store for me… open water swim practice tonight… I had better go considering I have not done much to burn off the extra calories I am consuming this week.


Egg white breakfast burrito… YUMMY!

1 comment:

Emily @ Sweating Sugar said...

Banana beer? never heard of such a thing!