What a great way to end the week. Yesterday, I made sure to hit the gym at lunch for an upper body workout because my whole evening was going to be consumed by.... Britney Spears!
Despite what people may say, Britney rocks! She kicked off her summer tour here in Sacramento to a sold out audience of crazy ladies... well at least my group of friends is. We had such a fun time getting ready...
And in case you don't get to see her live in concert, let me give you a preview of what you will you miss...
The theme of the show was a very raw, seductive, dirty, mysterious KGB theme. I could tell how this is going to be a world tour because of the different style of costumes, but those ninja's sure were pretty neat to watch!
To end the night, I consumed way too many calories inhaling a burger at BJ's, managed to get about 3 hours sleep to then somehow work all day and guess what- I crashed when I got home and woke up around 9:30 PM.
So my day today, not too exciting but can't wait for a fun 3 hour bike/run practice in the morning1


1 comment:
I think it is so funny that you went to a Britney Spears concert...I don't know why...but it is just funny! I am glad you had a good time and everyone looks so cute!
Post a Comment